For over 40 years Centro Ceramico has been working to enhance the cooperation among Enterprises, Territory and University. The multiplicity of technical-scientific skills and of laboratory instruments allows to solve technical and technological problems at small, medium and large scale and, at the same time, to carry out research activities in different fields, even if the ceramic sector remains the core business.
The main activities are:
- research and technology transfer
- services and technical assistance for enterprises
- analyses and tests on raw materials, semifinished and finished products
- national and international standards development support
- technical-scientific assistance and research projects for participation in European/National/Regional Calls.
The synergy with the Academic Research, assured by the presence of the University of Bologna, responsible for the management of Centro Ceramico, guarantees:
- an innovative approach to solve enterprises industrial and technological problems
- a deep knowledge of the European, National and Regional funding programs and assistance to those enterprises interested in participate to these programs
- transparency and rigor when tests and analyses are carried out on behalf of a third part.