Export: Centro Ceramico answers
Italian ceramic tiles and slabs are appreciated all over the world, since joining technical performance to the aesthetic aspect. The export reaches about 80% of total production, and is still rising.
Export success concerns also the need to face and overcome the more or less tangible barriers in the destination countries, which are different from country to country, and subjected to rapid changes according to the political and economic situations.
Centro Ceramico is able to offer Companies the answers and solutions to better face the export process:
- assistance in the interaction with the bodies that are most often charged by importing countries with pre-shipment inspections of goods (SGS, Intertek, Bureau Veritas, AENOR, etc.)
- direct assistance for the search of solutions to the procedural problems that each time may arise, and that require rapid responses to avoid extended standstill of the goods
- carrying out of the tests according to the ISO international standards and/or other specific standards of the destination countries (ASTM, SASO, etc.). Thanks to its two laboratories, Centro Ceramico is able to ensure maximum speed of carrying out of the tests – fulfilling standard lead time – and in the delivery of test reports
- product certification, which allows to have always and immediately available the necessary documentation for exports in many countries: Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Poland, Lebanon, Ecuador, Tunisia, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kurdistan, Libya, Morocco, Nigeria, Russia, Syria, Slovenia, Slovakia, Taiwan, Tanzania, Syria, Ukraine, Turkey, Malaysia, Qatar, Iran, Iraq, etc.
- assistance for marketing in Europe, thanks to the carrying out of tests for CE marking, specific National laws/regulations, etc.
- technical assistance in case of controversies abroad
- Standards assistance. Centro Ceramico, always active at the international standardisation tables (CEN and ISO) in order to adapt and update technical standards adopted by an increasing number of countries, is able to suggest the most appropriate Standard path to follow, according to the destination market.
Dr. Pietro Bruzzi: email@example.com
Direct phone number: +39 051 0250144