The laboratory carries out the determination of the optical parameters more interesting in the field of ceramic materials and, in wider terms, of building construction.
It is possible to carry out the following tests:
- reflectance measurements for determining the Solar Reflectance Index (SRI), according to the Standard ASTM E 1980-11, for LEED Certification of buildings
- determination of the colorimetric coordinates (L, a, b) and colour differences (ΔLab, ΔCab, ΔHab, ΔECMC)
- determination of LRV parameter (Light Reflectance Value) and colour differences (ΔLab, Δa, Δb) according to ASTM C609-20 and BS 8493:2008 + A1:2010
- measurement of whiteness index (generally used for the production of tableware or for white clays as kaolin)
- measurement and analysis of reflection, transmission and absorption spectra
- determination of surface brilliance
- electrical conductivity measurements (on semiconductor and conductor materials).
Eng. Barbara Mazzanti – e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: +39 340 9631182